All Classes are held at our studio, 15310 E. Marietta Ave. Studio 9, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- A deposit or full tuition is due upon registration payable by check, VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Enrollment must be completed seven (7) days prior to the workshop to be sure that we have supplies on hand to conduct the workshop. Classes are cancelled three-five (3-5) days prior to the starting time if we do not have adequate participation.
- Class fees include EVERYTHING you will need for class (with the exception of items for purchase during a paintin' party). Wear painting clothes and be prepared for a fun time! We do provide a catered lunch on workshop days. We have a refrigerator and microwave in the studio if you prefer to brown bag.
- Classes are all step-by-step, hands-on, technique workshops. You will take home several sample boards from each class.
- If you need information regarding local accommodations, please advise on your registration form in the comment section.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Should it be necessary for you to cancel your registration, your class deposit will be refunded IF we receive your cancellation request more than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled class date.
- You may transfer your full deposit to another workshop if we receive your request within three (3) days of the scheduled class date. Transfers must be used within six (6) months of the original scheduled class date.
- Failure to attend the workshop without benefit of notification will result in the forfeiture of the total class fee.
- Artworks Spokane reserves the right to cancel classes due to lack of enrollment. In the event of cancellation, your entire registration is refunded. A minimum of five students is required to hold a class.
Primary tagline goes here!