Artisan Decorative Concrete Countertop
Learn the cutting edge technology of the Granicrete™ and AuraStone™ countertop finishing systems. This workshop is like nothing you've ever experienced. These products are the answer for the artisan who has been waiting for a beautiful, durable, environmentally friendly, and cost effective countertop surfacing option.
Artisan Decorative Concrete Countertop Workshop
Featuring Granicrete and AuraStone for DIY or Decorative Concrete Artisans
1.5 Days: $599.00 - Includes a product credit valued at $300.00
In this 1.5 day interactive countertop workshop, learn the cutting edge technology of the Granicrete™ and AuraStone™ countertop finishing systems. This workshop is like nothing you’ve ever experienced. These products are the answer for the artisan who has been waiting for a beautiful, durable, environmentally friendly, and cost effective countertop surfacing option. You will learn, in detail, proper substrate and surface preparation and the application of the Granicrete™ and AuraStone™ overlay systems. These uniquely engineered modified Portland cement products go directly over laminate, ceramic tile, marble, granite or new countertop substrates. Add your own personality and artistry with our simple to use colorant systems. All tools and materials will be provided but you are free to bring your favorite tools. Dress to get dirty. Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Benefits of the Granicrete and AuraStone Countertop Overlay Systems:
• Don't replace, re-surface!
• Environmentally friendly, zero-VOC
• Unparalleled ease of use, durability, and aesthetic appeal
• Incredible bonding properties....excellent adhesion to nearly all solid surfaces....laminate, Formica®, tile, wood, cultured marble, granite, marble, drywall, tile, or concrete.
• One-of-a kind custom looks with artistic flair
• Indirect heat resistance to over 500°F (260°C)
• Incredible scratch resistance
• Unmatched stain resistance
• Comprehensive strength several times stronger than concrete and natural stone counter tops @ 9000psi
• Will not delaminate, crack, or chip
• Colorfast Earth Pigments will not fade
• Multiple sheens achievable, including a natural honed marble look
• Sealers are FDA approved for food safety
• No harmful radon gases
You will learn:
• Proper substrate preparation
• Essential tape and drape of your project space
• Granicrete™ and AuraStone™ Finish Blend Overlay Systems
• Properties of colorant systems
• Create smooth, chiseled and custom countertop edges
• Easy marble and granite techniques using simple tools
• Topcoat Systems
Level of Instruction: All skill levels
Product Education: Granicrete and AuraStone countertop systems
All tools and materials will be provided but you are free to bring your favorite tools. Dress to get dirty. Lunches and snacks will be provided.
GCASC #03069 Tuesday, March 6, 9:00am-5:00pm & Wednesday, March 7, 9:00am-1:00pm
GCASC #06129 Tuesday, June 12, 9:00am-5:00pm & Wednesday, June 13, 9:00am-1:00pm
GCASC #09049 Tuesday, September 4, 9:00am-5:00pm & Wednesday, September 5, 9:00am-1:00pm
GCASC #11279 Tuesday, November 27, 9:00am-5:00pm & Wednesday, November 28, 9:00am-1:00pm
Consider the following workshops to learn more decorative techniques using Granicrete & AuraStone:
A deposit of $250.00 per attendee will be charged to your credit card upon registration. The remaining balance will be posted one (1) week prior to the workshop, at which time the course pre-study materials will be sent to you via email.
Artworks Spokane reserves the right to cancel the workshop if we have fewer than 4 participants. Review our class policies.
Please list additional attendees and contact information in the comment box in the shopping cart.